Há três semanas atrás
And again I'm here.
Fighting a battle with myself.
It's an awkward battle.
Something about keeping me safe.
I have this part of me...
It want me to do things that maybe it will make me feel better in the moment, but in the end it will make me feel terrible. I know this part.
And the other part of me...
It want me to feel better all the time.
It's a part of my subconscious. Which means I don't really know what it thinks.
It want me to be ok, and it know for sure that if I go with the other part, I will get in the worst mood ever.
The thing is, I want to go with the part that I know. Because it's easier.
The part I don't know makes me think a lot. And I never get through it.
Now they are in a dark battle.
And unfortunately I think the part I know will win.
Maybe just for a while, I will let it win.
But don't worry, the part I don't know never gives up on me.
Comentários
Postar um comentário